Website Terms & Conditions
The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trade marks, are the property of RioLife Pty Ltd and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use within your organisation only. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of RioLife.
You acknowledge and accept that the information contained on this website (the website information) may include technical inaccuracies. You acknowledge and accept that the website information is subject to change at any time and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
RioLife Pty Ltd is not responsible for the contents available on or the set-up of any other websites linked to this site. Access to and use of such other websites is at the user's own risk and subject to any terms and conditions applicable to such access/use. By providing hyperlinks to other websites, RioLife Pty Ltd shall not be deemed to endorse, recommend, approve, guarantee or introduce any third parties or the service/products they provide on their web site, or have any form of cooperation with such third parties and web sites.
If you wish to establish a link to this website you must, in the first instance, email Jeremy Liddle and provide the following information:
- (i) the URL of the website that you seek to establish a link from;
- (ii) a brief description of your website; and
- (iii) the reason that you wish to establish a link.
If RioLife Pty Ltd agrees to your proposed link, you must agree to meet any terms and conditions outlined by RioLife Pty Ltd as a condition of such agreement. If the nature and/or content of your website changes in any significant way, you must RioLife Pty Ltd and provide a new description of your website.
- You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on this website.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of New South Wales. In the event that a dispute arises from these Terms and Conditions, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
- Our website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) with 128-bit encryption. Credit Card details are securely collected at the time of payment only and are not retained on our database.
Online Store Terms & Conditions
- Ordering Guidelines
- Payment Methods
- Pricing and Taxes
- Returns and Replacement
- Purchase - Local stores, Distributors, Bulk
1. All orders are processed online via our Secure Online Transaction System. If you have problems with placing an order online you may contact us via
- Telephone: +61 2 9818 5488
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Postage within Australia is via Express post australia satchel. Please allow 7 days for your goods to arrive. International shipping is also via Australia post, but may take up to 3 weeks to arrive.
3. Whilst we do not impose minimum order quantities, ordering items in bulk can result in substantial savings.
1.All orders must be paid for prior to shipping.
2. For online orders we accept Visa and Mastercard.
3. Other Payment Methods
* DO NOT send credit card details via normal email. RioLife accepts no responsibility for security of data transmitted via unencrypted email. * Direct Deposit Our direct deposit details are Account Name: RioLife BSB: 062037 Acc#: 10049626 - for prompt dispatch fax 02 9810 5418 or email email@example.com a copy of the Direct Deposit confirmation. If confirmation is not presented, we will will wait for funds to be cleared before dispatching. * Cheques are to be made out to RioLife Pty Ltd and sent to our Rozelle Office before the order can be dispatched. Please include your full name, address, order details, an email (optional) and phone number on the back of the cheque. RioLife 44 Robert St ROZELLE NSW 2039
4. There are no EFTPOS or Credit Cards facilities at our Rozelle Head Office.
Pricing & Taxes
- 1. All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include the Australian Goods & Services Tax (GST). GST is applied to all orders within Australia on taxable items including freight unless otherwise stated.
- 2. International orders do not incur GST, however, there may be import duties and taxes applicable to the destination of shipment that RioLife cannot be responsible for. If you have questions about these taxes please contact your local customs office.
- 3. All prices do not include shipping & transportation costs.
- 1. Should you wish to cancel your order, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org IMMEDIATELY with your order number. Once your cancellation notice is received:
- 2. If item has not been dispatched, RioLife will refund the amount debited.
- 3. If your item has already been dispatched. Send it BACK TO SENDER without opening. When it is received by our office, RioLife will refund the amount debited less shipping charges.
Lost, Damaged, Returns & Replacements
- 1. RioLife has a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee OR Your Money Back.
- 2. RioLife takes no responsibility for goods lost in transit. Please contact RioLIfe prior to your order being shipped if you require insurance. Any claims for lost orders must be made with Australia Post.
- 3. All goods are examined prior to packaging to ensure they are sent in good condition. They are packaged carefully to ensure minimal chance of damage during transit. If you receive an incomplete or damaged consignment, email us immediately upon receipt and we will organise for the damaged goods to be returned and replaced.
- 4. All returns and replacements must be sent back within one month of purchase.
- 5. Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a letter identifying your order number, name, address, email and contact phone number. We would appreciate any feedback as to why the goods are being returned. Mail to: RioLife Product Returns 44 Robert St Rozelle NSW 2039
- 1. Shipping costs are based on gross weight and/or cubic measurement. Frozen goods will always incur a large freight fee.
- Ambient Goods are mailed via Australia Post.
- Australian orders are shipped via Express Post Satchel Bags.
- International orders via Registered International air mail.
- Tracking is available on all orders. RioLife takes no responsibility for any items delayed or lost in shipping.
- Insurance - Historically there has been virtually no issue with Australia Post and missing items, however if you require insurance please contact us immediately after placing your order with your order number and we can arrange insured post. Insurance incurs additional charge.
- 2. All International orders will need to be confirmed before the order is dispatched. The order will be held until the customer advises the final confirmation.
- 3. All orders of ambient products in Australia over $100 attract FREE SHIPPING. If orders contain frozen products then shipping costs will still apply.
- 4. We offer Pick Ups. Please provide a few hours notice by calling us on 02 9818 5488 before the time of collection so that your order can be invoiced, picked, packed and ready for pick up at the time of your arrival. Pick Up hours are between 10.00am & 4.00pm.
- 5. All orders must be checked & lodged within 7 days of receipt and any claims, errors, or discrepancies must be reported immediately.
- 6. International shipping may require legal documents for import purposes. Please check with your local shipping agent or customs agent. Goods being held, stored, or penalties incurred in processing International orders will be passed on to the buyer/importer before the order is dispatched.
- 7. Out of Stock Items: We endeavour to keep stock in hand, but can't always achieve that. We are rarely out of stock for a long period of time. If we are out of stock we will contact you via the email or telephone details provided to discuss your options.
Purchases - Local Stores, Retail, Distribution And Bulk
- 1. RioLife Certified Organic Freeze Dried Acai can be found in all Healthy Life, Go-Vita and Macro stores nationwide.
If your local health food stores does not carry this, you may request they stock it from our wholesalers: NSW/VIC/TAS/ACT KADAC 1300 762 025 QLD/NT Fitness Products 07 3299 6411 SA ITA distribution 08 8234 1750 WA Perth Health 08 9240 2088 New Zealand Tibet Authentic 64 09 521 4696
- 10. Retail Inquiries For Australia or New Zealand please contact one of distributors above. You will require an ABN to open an account.
- 2. Distributor Inquiries We also offer distributor prices to genuine re-sellers. If you are a genuine re-seller and would like to view our wholesale price list. Please contact Jeremy to discuss your needs at Jeremy@nufruits.com or (02) 9818 5488
- 3. Bulk Inquiries Minimum order for bulk ingredient purchase is 25 Kg. This is a good option for small business, caterers, manufacturers. Please contact Jeremy to discuss your needs at Jeremy@nufruits.com or (02) 9818 5488.